Sunday 12 October 2008

True and false sentences

Two years ago I went to Paris. I visited the Louvre museum and then I ate in a typical restaurant of Paris with my best friend.

I broke my leg while I was climbing the Mount Everest last summer.

I enjoy playing tennis. I play usually four times at the weekend.

I will go to Greece with my friends at the end of this school year, for celebrate that we are in the university.

I usually go to the gym every day for do some aerobic and step’s classes.

My favourite band is Simple Plan. They will perform next 15th November in Barcelona and I’m going to buy the tickets this week for see them.


-Three of the last sentences are true and the others are false.

5 comments:

Maria said...

I think your 3 true sentences are

that you will go to Greece with your friends at the end of this school year, to celebrate that you are in the university.

that you go to the gym every day to do some aerobic and step’s classes.

and that your favourite band is Simple Plan. They will perform next 15th November in Barcelona and you are going to buy the tickets this week for see them.


Am I right?

Maria said...

In this case, I would say that the last true sentence is the first one: Two years ago you went to Paris. You visited the Louvre museum and then you ate in a typical restaurant of Paris with your best friend

Pilar Martínez said...

I think your true sentences are:

1rt:Two years ago you went to Paris.

4th:You will go to Greece at the end of this school year.

6th:Your favourite band is Simple Plan.

And my true sentences are 4th, 5th and 6th.

Cristina said...

I think the true sentences are: the 1st, 5th and 6th. But I think that is false that you went to the Mount Everest because if you have broken a leg last summer you probably were still damaged. Also I think is false that you play tennis four times only in a weekend.

DANIEL said...

I don't believe that the last summer, you had broken your leg while You was climbing the Mount Everest, because the last summer, me too climbed the Mount Everest, and I didn't see you...